p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Recurring Dream

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Recurring Dream

I dreamt that I won first place in a small town half marathon. This is pretty wierd considering I've never been close to winning anything in running for a long long time.

Not only that, in the process of clinching victory, I trampled all over the genetic favourites - the Indians! How did that happen? To add to the surrealism, I could almost feel the slow pace in which I was running in my dreams.

This is not the first time I dreamt about running but the prevailing feeling each time I have such dreams is that in the dreams my legs always feel lead-heavy when my body and spirit are just raring to go. The result? A feeling of frustration.

Anyone who can decipher dreams out there?

2 Comments:

  • I think Justin Lee can help! heehee!

    By Blogger John, at 4:05 PM  

  • What is it with dreams nowadays ah? I think I need to dream too la...join the bandwagon ma...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home