p pol The Adventures of Carboman: This Week's Plans

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Week's Plans

“I believe it’s jogging or yogging. It might be a soft ‘J.’ I’m not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It’s supposed to be wild.” 
Ron Burgundy (played by Will Ferrell) in Anchorman.

I had a good night's sleep last night. Woke up late but still got in to work early, thanks to the free-flowing school holiday traffic. Speaking of school holiday, I'll be on leave this Friday. The clan will make a day trip to Genting so that the kids can have a run-around. This break will be good for all and will provide a refreshing change of scenery for the family since I've been spending the weekends hitting the roads the last month. Hope the weather will be cool, if not chilly, up there.

I plan to scale back this Saturday's mileage to just the Double Hill (instead of the 20Ks the last 2 weeks) so that I don't over-extend myself. After that I need to rush off to service the car. Time permitting in the evening, I'm going to bring C1 to watch "Dr Seuss' Horton Hears A Who". We both love Dr Seuss! Sunday will be the final round of 30ish. The legs are feeling good but this week will probably see a slight reduction of overall mileage.

I rested yesterday, so I'll be doing an easy 8-10K this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home