p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Nike+iPod Trial Session

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nike+iPod Trial Session

I was recently invited by Nike Malaysia to test out the soon to be launched Nike+iPod kit. You can read my account of the session here. To view photos, go to my Photo Album (select 2007 Nike+iPod).

After the adidas' office, visiting Nike's spanking new office was quite an experience itself. The common theme running (pun intended) through these sporting giants' premises are tradition and products. In Nike's case, the conference rooms are all named after legends and their best-loved products. There's the AirMax room, the Sphere room and the Bowerman room, which I found it hard not to take a picture of, even though it's just the door! And this is just Nike Malaysia. I can't imagine how wide-eyed I'd be if I'm at the Nike Campus, Niketown or the many parts of Oregon such as Beaverton or Portland. I'd be like a little kid in a candy store.

Let me know what you think of this Nike+iPod device.



2 Comments:

  • Jamie, I think there may be something wrong with the PDF file as it could not be opened. There is an error message saying that the file is damaged and could not be repaired.

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 8:55 AM  

  • Thanks Sim,
    Have corrected the link. If you know who's selling a 2nd hand Nano, please let me know! I'm gonna get the kit but I can't afford a new Nano

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home