p pol The Adventures of Carboman: The (Not So) SMART Tunnel Run

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The (Not So) SMART Tunnel Run

It took me 2 months to kick-start my 2007 at the races, and 6 months since I ran more than twice a week and even longer since I really put a training program to serious work. With my weekly mileage hovering about 70% of my max planned, my approach to this run was that of training, just to lock up the week's workout before the start of a fresh one. I was deliberating up to last night on my run plan when I finally decided to adopt a conservative start and if physical conditions permit, will run at LT pace.

To read the full report, click here!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Wah surprise u run smart also on your right way to your top form.Well done.

    By Blogger Keipo, at 11:29 PM  

  • You ran a good pace - 53 min per 10km is excellent time in conditions that are not conducive for running. I see a potential sub-2 hr time for KLIM.

    By Blogger krunner, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home