p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Wednesday Run & Debut Podcast

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Run & Debut Podcast

I took yesterday off from running as I was feeling a bit tired and also because I've got lots more to do back to back before the week is over. Might as well get some rest in. My TOF when I set off today was 30 minutes - I wanted to keep it short yet of some quality in anticipation of tomorrow morning's run. What better then than to incorporate a bit of hills into a moderate pace run. On a whim, I decided to bring along a cheap MP3 player which could also do a bit of recording just for the heck of trying out a mini podcast. I dug the ancient hardware out of storage rather than looking at the expensive option of getting a new iRiver or Creative. So why don't you check my debut podcast out by clicking the image below and let me know what you think? Naturally it's all very amateurish compared to the professionally done casts at steverunner.com.


(click to download or listen)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home