p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Recurring Dream

Monday, May 15, 2006

Recurring Dream

I do sometimes dream that I was running and in those dreams, I always experience the sensation that I'm running very quickly yet never seem to gain any ground. Those legs were kicking and spinning like crazy to the point of tripping all over myself to the point that I could feel the overriding anxiety. Very freaky. Last night, it was the same feeling. But the race was a team-based 2-lapper around a track. In place of the PAR Run 2.6K, each of us were to sprint 800m all out. When it came to my turn, the sky had turned dark and the atmosphere became increasingly despairing, as I was the only one left on the track. Then my alarm sounded.

2 Comments:

  • Allow me to psychoanalyse your dream- you MISS running! And the lack of running is causing you to wonder if you're losing your speed.
    Hahaha

    By Blogger pm19, at 9:56 AM  

  • hahahahahahaha!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home