p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Lurching All The Way

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lurching All The Way

Work and weather have conspired to wreak havoc to my rehab program. For every 2 days I manage to run, I miss the next 4 days! It's a losing battle and I've got to lower my already lowered expectations. Really TNS.
 
The Penang Bridge Marathon is looking to be a painful event for me and I'm now casting a very doubtful eye at it. Yet I won't give up doing the full distance. What, after waiting for years, I just let everything go? No way! Crawling or limping, I'm getting my sorry ass over the finish line. If there was a time to test out a 1-month marathon training program, this is it!

3 Comments:

  • tell me man, 1 month training program. i am in the same situation. only 2 months to go. committed to lifemou and cant pull back. 42km is a long journey

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 6:25 PM  

  • aiyoh...y u all so kan-chieong...cin-chai-cin-chai train can one-la..just enjoy yourself...

    By Blogger lifemou, at 11:58 AM  

  • not kan chieong, olman with ollegs, need to double the effort, otherwise engine stop 1/2 way. u shud but me geoduck shasimi if i finish sub-5.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home