p pol The Adventures of Carboman: My Rehab Continues

Friday, May 05, 2006

My Rehab Continues

Yesterday was the first time I managed back-to-back runs in a long time. The weather was once again excellent. After a blazing hot afternoon, the skies darkened and it rained, cooling everything down. By the time I stepped out the downpour had stopped. I started very conservatively (I'm unable to do any faster these days!) and gradually lowered the lap times. Midway through the 4th lap I felt that I could still go, so I did one more. After Wed's 4 laps, yesterday's 5 seems to be a bonus. But I think I'll hover around 4-5 laps for another week before pushing it to 6 or 7 the following week. Patience wins the day.

8:37 > 8:23 > 7:55 > 7:34 > 6:32
Average lap: 7:48
Total: 39:03

2 Comments:

  • Glad you are back on the track Jamie. Are you preparing for any race in particular?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:24 PM  

  • not any race in particular. in fact, i may downgrade the penang full to just the half. i'm trying not to as i've been waiting to run in my hometown full for a long time.

    i'll see how it goes.

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home