p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Phase 1 Completed

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Phase 1 Completed

I've decided to sunset www.jamiepang.com as I simply can't cope with managing so many sites. As it is, my hands are full in handling www.pacesetters.com.my, www.runnersmalaysia.com.my and this blog. My wires are all twisted when it comes to writing for each site. As the entire content in my personal site is huge, I've to make decisions on what to migrate over to my blog (yes, Carbo Man's blog will act as my personal site from December onwards). As you can see, I've completed the migration of the links. Next would be to think about how to convert all those precious race reports over to the blog. I'm considering converting them to pdf and having them hosted out of Ripway. Perhaps there's another more reliable free document hosting site out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home