p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Carbokid's Day Out

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Carbokid's Day Out

We spent most of the day out, walking about. In essence it was an extended walking exercise. Can't really allow a cold to derail Carbokid's Day could I? The day before he'd got his birthday present from his nanny's family - a Dino block set. Below is a recap of the day.
  • Told him today's HIS DAY, so there's no need to do his ritual of writing, reading and colouring if he didn't want to.
  • Lunch at One-Utama's TGIF. The pasta set lunch wasn't good. It was so creamy and cheesy that my lips, tongue and palate all got stuck together! Carbokid? He slept throughout our lunch!
  • IKEA. Carbokid had ice-cream and played at one of the many playstations. I comforted myself with 2 cups of hot tea. My sinuses were acting up and I closed my eyes for awhile.
  • The Curve. Carbokid had a few rides and played at one of the playstations.
  • Ikano. He played chase with another girl (getting the lowdown on courtship?!) while we rested our feet. He loaded up on some pastries and a little soft drink.
  • Finally bought him a small birthday cake (and it was already the evening!!!)
  • Back home and showered, we finally got down to the birthday ritual of singing and cutting the cake.
We're pooped yet he didn't call it a day until close to 11pm. More photos at the photo album.

4 Comments:

  • Hey--anyday that involves IKEA is a great day to me. It sounds like Carbo Kid had a blast too.

    By Blogger Brooke, at 9:01 PM  

  • Hope you have a good outing with carbokid and carbowoman. BTW, I have finished my story as promised but a bit later as expected. Wat email can I send it to u?

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 10:02 PM  

  • sent my story to the common email of Runners Malaysia. Pls check.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 3:16 PM  

  • sent my story to the common email of Runners Malaysia. Pls check.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home