p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Reading List

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reading List

I'm back with vengeance hitting 3 books at a go. 2 military non-fictions and The Da Vinci Code audiobook. The audiobook is a blessing as I can get some "reading" in while driving to and from work. I'm usually not for hyped up books but one chapter on, I was intrigued. I believe the later chapters will be pretty deep as there will be many references to Christianity that I'm not at all familiar with. Well, let's just continue listening. Came back from a day trip to Genting this morning. Decided to take a couple of days off to spend time with the family after having been pretty much absent the last 2-3 weeks.

Looks like the Penang Bridge Run is getting quite a few fellas excited. Well, I hope they sign up and I'm not only speaking as a biased Penangite but the run (if it retains its standard of organization) is reason enough to make the trip North.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home