p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Carbokid

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Carbokid

Left office at 11pm last night with only a cup noodle in the stomach. It was so late and I didn't have the appetite to eat anything else but not eating more soured my stomach. Since I've no history of gastritis, I didn't attribute it to the problem other than gas. I needed to eat something but before that I gave Carbokid a kiss (he was already asleep) but I was surprised that he turned over, blinked his eyes, looked at me and called out happily "Daddy!". Then he dozed off again. Tears welled up in my eyes.

This morning the nanny discovered some blemishes inside his mouth and brought him to the doctor. It turned out to be mild hand-foot-mouth disease. That explains his loss of interest in milk (favourite beverage), fever and lethargy. Hope he will have full recovery within a couple more days. There's a high possibility that I've to work over this weekend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home