p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Back On The Road

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Back On The Road

And boy, was it difficult! I ended trudging a long 10K along the Double Hill route. I believe it took me around 1:10 or so. Oh well, at the end of the run, I was just happy to have completed the darn thing. Both my ITBs protested throughout the day - usual malady when I'm on the comeback trail. Had fun catching up with the club regulars before I left Bukit Aman. On the way out, I spotted PM1 sporting his usual "cinya khang khor" look as he ran past the Lake Gardens traffic lights. It rained heavily in the late afternoon so into the DVD player went the B-Grades - The Cave and The Fog. You know it's a B-Grade by the title, "The Rain", "The Sun", you catch "The Drift".

3 Comments:

  • hey...

    question...how old is carbokid now? and u evil dad taking pics of him on the potty...*points finger at u with squinted eyes*

    hhaha

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 10:20 AM  

  • Hey Jamie,

    Can't wait to get back on the road myself! My waistline is getting wider by the week.. d*mn!!

    By Blogger Julian, at 2:54 PM  

  • Welcome back to the land of the manic runners. Good to have you back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home