p pol The Adventures of Carboman: 2006 Mizuno Lineup

Friday, January 20, 2006

2006 Mizuno Lineup

With the exception of the expensive Wave Creation 6, the recent models of Mizunos tend to slant towards the "responsive ride" characteristics. Which suits runners (usually faster ones) but my preference is for cushiony ones, at least for training purposes. Hence I've found less and less compatibility with these shoes. Don't get me wrong. I've owned my fair share of Mizunos - the retired Precision, the donated Rider 6 and the still in use Maverick 3.
 
Well the new running season is well underway. Shoe manufacturers (for some companies, the designers) are busy coming out with new models and updates to their line of footwear. Below is the 2006 lineup for Mizuno. Note however that the US, European and Japanese market/range are different. Get detailed info from their US website. BTW the Wave Elixir seems to be the Maverick replacement.
 
Cushion Models

Creation 7            
 Rider9                Precision 6            Wave Idaten
 
 
Stability Models
   
Nirvana 2                    Inspire 2        Wave Elixir           Wave Revolver 3
 

 

1 Comments:

  • hehe...my bro just got me a pair of Mizunos this year. Threw away my Climacools...

    so far enjoying the Mizunos...they were selling them at 50% off everywhere...

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home