p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Sunday

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday

Just got back from the long run. It wasn't as long as I wanted. Indeed, not many achieved the full 30K target this morning. Though it was cool right up to 7:20am, the sun was gradually increasing its strength and by 8:30am it was sunny and warm. The first 10 was run with Kenny and CCHoo. Rohaizad and Tey were hammering the pace about 150m ahead. I felt they were a bit fast so I hung back. Plenty of miles left!

I picked up the pace on the return but the knees grew increasingly stiff. As I had drained my Gatorade and I didn't detour back to the car park for replenishment, I ran the 2 loops around the lake without fluids. It wasn't so bad but my knees were achy and I thought there's no point in risking it.

Training has been good this week. Hope to keep it going and get the knees back to being race ready!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home