p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Surprise In The Mail

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Surprise In The Mail

I received a pleasant surprise in the office mailbox today. Sandwiched between tons of office letters were a package from Amazon.co.uk and a padded envelope from New Zealand. The former bore a copy of Paula Radcliffe's autobio "My Story So Far" and the latter, 3 photos of me finishing the recent Singapore Marathon. Both packages cost me a bomb - the book RM82 and the photos RM150! Could've easily bought a pair of shoes with the money, but then the photos are priceless - it's difficult to get good running shots and since I won't be doing Singapore this year, they provide some good memories.

As you can see from the photos below, the packaging for both items are well done. No bends or creases on the products. Click on the pictures to enlarge.




Related article: My Bookcase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home