p pol The Adventures of Carboman: 1st Back To Back

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

1st Back To Back

With the year starting off how it ended - bad - I finally got a chance to put in a back to back runs. Starting off with yesterday's holiday run and today's 9K. Unsurprisingly, my knees stiffened up as they were shocked into the action again after such a long stretch of inconsistent training. If I carry on like this and end this week with the planned 30K, I can fully expect the ITB to poke it's ugly head again. I'm gonna take it easy tomorrow - really easy and hope just to knock off 8K.

Carbokid is enjoying pre-school and we've built a regime of reading and singing before bedtime into his schedule and he's taking it OK so far. But I've got to be the one sending him to bed as he'll just take advantage of his Mom and refuses to make the trip upstairs. And he's just added "Oh My God!" into his vocab.

1 Comments:

  • Take it easy man...ITB's are not something worthwhile to be gained while training...

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home