p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Lim Peh Beh Tahan Liao!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Lim Peh Beh Tahan Liao!

Carbo Man's Mom is back from the States! And she's making a trip down to KL today with my Haile's (brief about Haile) book and Carbo Kid's Wiggles DVDs. The weekend is here and I'm waiting for my notebook to arrive. And the Mega Sale is back tomorrow as well! So much anticipation - so kan cheong! Like the Hokkiens say "Lim Peh Beh Tahan Liao!"

For the most parts of tomorrow, we'll be at home catching up with Mom, finishing some house chores and tidying up while there's a dinner planned outside in the evening. I'll run a bit on Sunday morning and then we will head downtown to the Bukit Bintang area as I've got some stuff to do. The missus, Carbo Kid and Mom would probably chill out at Borders while waiting for me. In fact they've not been to Sg Wang, Lot 10 for a long time as well.
 
Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home