p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Random Jottings

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Random Jottings

On Death Bed
I dreamt that I was on my death bed, with just minutes away from the next world. I distinctly felt the coldness dripping my hands and feet and remembered calling out to my wife and she sat down beside me. No sign of Carbo Kid (probably studying overseas!). Finally, I muttered something like "The only thing that matters is love" (or your company...something like that, I can't remember exactly. Then I woke up.
 
You Gotta Hand it To Penguin-6
If you'd like to know what I'm talking about, just visit his site. I don't know how he knows where to get such photos but I know that he sure brightened up many persons' morning.
 
Community Service Message
Kenneth has an important message to all gym-rats, sedentary and workaholic folks out there. To find out, hit this link.
 
Park Diversion
A small section of the KLCC Park will be closed for 2 months. Walkers, joggers and runners are now diverted to a small curved path near the new upmarket condos currently under construction. There will be no PRs set at KLCC during this period as the diversion is quite annoying. Not only that, the diversion signages posted there has diversion spelt as "divertion". Talk about being assaulted visually each time you pass this area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home