p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Land of Smiles, Here I Come!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Land of Smiles, Here I Come!

After just coming back from leave, I'll be off again from tomorrow. Whilst tomorrow will be spent resting and supervising the workers at home (and hopefully have some time to sneak off to watch Episode 3!), Friday will see me flying off with my office colleagues to Bangkok for a 4-day vacation.

I've got a 5K planned on Sunday - Wesak Day - in Bangkok, so that'll be my primary running activity during this much needed break. I don't have major plans in Bangkok except to really relax, enjoy the massages, run just a bit (if not at the parks then at the hotel gym) and probably check out a couple of bookshops for some elusive books. The last time I was there, I chanced upon a title which was not sold here in Malaysia. So I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for pretty Thai girls and the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home