p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Busy Month of May

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Busy Month of May

I'll be on 2 weeks' leave starting Monday (May 2nd) and for this period, the blog updates will be slow. The Carbo Clan will be relocating their home base to Puchong. There will be plenty of logistics headaches and even though we've cracked our heads to come out with a viable plan, there are bound to be screw ups and delays. There's no best plan. Just have to adapt and execute.

There are still plenty of tasks remaining before we can put our feet up. The house needs cleaning, the electrician needs to put up the light fittings, the aircond and heater units need installation, the furniture and curtains need delivery. And then there are the stuff from the present apartment to transport over.

I'll also need to apply for a phone line and write in/SMS to various parties on the change of address among other things. All these activities will sap me and I'll have little or no time to run. In fact, running will be the last thing on my mind.

With this movement, the present apartment will be vacant. I'm looking to either rent out the place and if the price is reasonable, sell it off. It's a nice spot with a well managed amenities and quiet surroundings. I like the place and it does have some sentimental memories attached to it but it's time to move on. If you know of anyone on the lookout for a place, do let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home