p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Not Much Happening, And Yet Lots

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Not Much Happening, And Yet Lots

Work, work, work! I'm backing up my supervisor who is away on 2.5 weeks' vacation on top of a critical project I'm handling. Sandwiched between those 2 tasks are daily conference calls and endless production issues. On top of this weekend's midnight run at Putrajaya, I've to be on standby after the run for a major parallel run testing. And since we plan to take my Mom for a Mother's Day lunch on the same weekend, there shall be no sleep for the weary. The following weekend will be another standby duty before I head off for my own 2 week holiday.
 
My running has been hit badly and I've this morning decided to ditch a strategic approach to tackling Sundown. Instead it shall be an extended cardio exercise done at 6 to 6:10 pace. I've also decided not to wear the Zoom Elites and revert to the Kayano. Note to self: Take it easy.
 
On a separate note I found this article intriguing. Bring 'em down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home