p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Hope To Get It Going

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hope To Get It Going

After being in a funk for the last 1 week, I was happy to lace up again. The weather was cool and it would later drizzle. The rain was a good thing as it sent most of the folks who crowd the running track scurrying into the nearest KLCC Mall. After completing the 4 laps with Newton, I decided to carry on as long as I can before my wife called. The call came just as I completed my 7th lap. It was a very nice run and I agree with John Jerome in his book "Elements of Effort" that one of the reasons man run is because of the natural urge to be free. I was indeed free of the shackles that had bogged me down for most of last week.

Popsicle Bunnies. I love this scene - so cute, simple and absurd!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Carboman, I have found from your site that the weather report.com seemed to be very useful information. Good work for getting such sites and I'll be including them into my site too!! Thanks !!

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home