p pol The Adventures of Carboman: 30K Series For KLIM

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

30K Series For KLIM

I've learnt not to publish my training schedule as I believe that if I do that, my plan is jinxed. However since there are a few marathon newbies, I don't mind sharing my long run plans so that they can tag along for the ride. On long ones such as these, it's good to have some company. Here it is:

Jan 8th - 20K
Jan 15th - 30 to 35K
Jan 22nd - 30K (GE-PACM 30K)
Feb 5th - 35K
Feb 12th - 30K
Feb 19th - 35K
Feb 26th - 20K
Mar 5th - KLIM

I usually start my 30K at 5:30am. Anyone who wish to join me are most welcome. Just drop me an email so that I can expect you at the Bukit Aman carpark. Happy training!

2 Comments:

  • ok...I will try...if my time is ok !!

    By Blogger Keipo, at 6:09 PM  

  • Ha Ha! Carboman, I too believe whenever the schedule is published, usually it'll get jinxed. That's why I don't publish training schedule very much.

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home