p pol The Adventures of Carboman: New Rubber!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Rubber!

Heheh, this time it's not a pair of running shoes but loafers for the office. Rockport baby! Picked it up today at the Isetan Sale at 10%. Still paid RM296 for it, which is still cheaper than the pair of beaten up Hush Puppies I'm wearing now. Shoes (working or running) nowadays are really overpriced, so might as well get a pair that's really good, comfy and durable. My Hush Puppies lasted 3 years and still stuttering along and I hope this Rockports will go the distance too.

It's damn soft - as soft as the Pegasus! I shit you not. It's waterproof and the cushioning is due to Reebok's DMX technology. Heck I could run in them!

Another thing. Until Dec 31st, Isetan is selling a few good Mizuno models at 50% off. The Maverick 4, Atlantis and Mustang 3 are all going at amazing prices. Hurry!

3 Comments:

  • Carbo man, u definitely hv gotten our ur boss insults!!!!. Got time to go shopping summore. Good 4 u man, and move on. In just 2 more days, it will be a brand new year. Anyway Rockport is a damn good walking shoes. I will always buy at least a pair when I make my yearly trip to US, it is a lot cheaper over there, probably half of wat u pay. Will let u know when I am flying to US again, most probably Aug 2006 !!!

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 9:14 AM  

  • C-Cube: Thanks! You won't mind if I tumpang you to buy? So many cool running stuff can get over there as well! Happy New Year to you!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 2:31 PM  

  • Carbo Man, no prob sure can tumpang. U r rite, there are many cool running stuff in US but the price are pretty steep, but you also get the latest. Hope to meet up w you in races to come in 2006.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home