p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Of Christmas & A Darn Fit Santa

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Of Christmas & A Darn Fit Santa

Merry Christmas one and all! Decided that today was auspicious enough to start my KLIM training and wasn't really expecting a big crowd at Bukit Aman. To my surprise, there was a reasonably large group of runners comprised mostly of regulars. Most surprising of all was seeing John in a Santa hat distributing sweets at the car park. He would later join the large group on the Hartamas route. I wasn't comfortable with the brisk pace and punctured on the return trip. Back at the car park I caught up with the fellow runners and collected my Great Eastern 30K bib. The event company Total Sports were handling the Siemens Race registration. Ronnie were distributing the New Year's Day Run bib and was heard reminding Adam on the time. Runwitme was there as well (I would later see him again at Ikano). Back home I quickly cleaned up and left the house to meet up with my ex-classmate who was visiting KL with his family. I think I'll do a 10K tomorrow morning.

 
Santa sans tummy                        Carbokid @ Ikano


For more pictures, visit the KL Penguins website

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jamie!

    Missed you at Bukit Aman, me and my friend Kay Ti only got there about 9am! AHahah.. Saw Ronnie and the other fellas.

    By Blogger Julian, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home