p pol The Adventures of Carboman: LRT Ride

Thursday, September 01, 2005

LRT Ride

Carbo Lady is at home taking care of Carbo Kid who's not yet recovered from his cough-fever. He's had the problem since our trip back to Penang. Of course travelling with a sick kid is never pleasant. There was hell to pay as he was clingy and problematic the entire stay. Can't really blame him coz cough and fever are a damn combination to be down with. Since they may require the use of the car today, I'd take the LRT to work - my first time.
 
Below were my experiences this morning:

- Rubbed knees with a fat lady. I was seated and she was standing right in front of me. Our knees touched and my line of sight was her spare tyre! Not a good way to start the day!
 
- The recorded voice on the speakers aren't so bad. This male voice sounded professional in both languages (rare) unlike the lady's on the Putra line.
 
- Damn the non-integrated lines! I had to cross a busy road to switch lines. Trust it to the "selfish-chauffeur-driven-buggers" to make transportation decisions
 
- Damn the ticket price. Over RM3 one way to get to work!

1 Comments:

  • oh, the putra chick. can barely make out what she says

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home