p pol The Adventures of Carboman: The Park And Blogs Are Quiet

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Park And Blogs Are Quiet

Listen closely. You no longer hear the hard breathing of runners coming around the bend. The park is deserted. No walkers and runners can be seen. Anyone seen at the park would probably be just the park keepers or people traversing it to get somewhere. Previously maniac athletes, deprived of their daily tonic, are reduced to a frustrated lot, unable to release their pent-up energies. Like one person said, "No running, no sex, no life, no mood!". I certainly emphatise with him. It seems that the city has gotten quiet as well - the dust probably diffused all the noise. I've not seen birds in awhile. Even the hardy and boisterous crows are conspicuously absent. The whole place is dead. Life as we know it has disappeared.

1 Comments:

  • yeah lor. tiu i miss da huffing and puffing man.

    I LOVE YOU KLCC PARK! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH! HOW I LONG TO LEAVE MY THREADS ON YOUR LOVELY PATH! I MiSS THE SWEET TASTE FROM YOUR WATER FOUNTAINS! I MiSS LEAVING MY IMPRINT YOUR BENCH @ THE 700m MARK! DO YOU MiSS THE MINERALS FROM MY SWEAT? I BET THE TREES DO!

    ARRRRRRRGHHH! SIAU LIAU! SIAU LIAU! I NEED TO RUN!

    By Blogger cyk0sis, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home