p pol The Adventures of Carboman: On The Putrajaya Half & The StanChart SG Marathon

Monday, August 22, 2005

On The Putrajaya Half & The StanChart SG Marathon

...Putrajaya Half
Looks like I need to buck up in my training. Running had taken a back seat the past 2 weeks - just when the haze came. The home cooked food my mom had been dishing out had only added to the lethargy. You can say that my duties as father, husband and son took the front seat. I was glad that Rohaizad took it upon himself to check out the Putrajaya route last Saturday. He SMS'd me while the clan was on the way to Subang Parade. Read his description of the route here.


...StanChart SG Marathon
After much speculation, adidas has signed up as the co-sponsor for this year's StanChart Singapore Marathon, taking over from New Balance. This change promises to be refreshing. Although I'm not exactly an adidas fan, there are many things to look forward to - possibility of a bigger expo, new products such as the adiZero range of performance trainers which were designed with the Asian feet in mind, and who knows, (dare I wish?) perhaps a visit from their best known ambassador, Haile Gebreselassie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home