p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Italian Rubber

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Italian Rubber

I've no previous experience of the EverGrind (metal flakes added to the extended wear carbon rubber ensuring that the heel strike area will last 80% longer than traditional outsoles) material but Fila was confident enough to issue a 7 month guarantee on it's Fila Open tennis shoe which uses this outsole.

If the Flow K4 sets your pulse racing, check out the
Flow 6 aka "Fuyo!". I shall be posting some shots of my Flow K4 soon. I'm very excited with the shoe - certainly an excellent half marathon pair, but whether it suits me over 26 miles (and change) remains to be seen.


1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home