p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Weekend Getaway & Hill Trail Running

Friday, August 05, 2005

Weekend Getaway & Hill Trail Running

The clan had been talking about going up to Genting one of these weekends. My Mom hasn't been up there in awhile and the trip would be nice for all of us to get some fresh and cool air into our system. The chance came when a colleague invited us over to join her family there in their apartment. What timing! So after servicing Ben the Car, we're going to hustle up.

My colleague told me that there's a hilly trail just behind the apartment. A hike up will take 50 minutes, so I reckon a run should take 30 minutes. Depending on how the actual trail looks like, I may do an hour's worth of workout! What a bonus - a mountain getaway plus altitude training! Will carry a camera to snap the trail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home