p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Carbo Kid Down With Fever

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Carbo Kid Down With Fever

It was a rough night for every one., especially Carbo Kid. When I brought him home from the nanny, he was having a mild runny nose. At home he surprised us with more new words: "Lizard", "Rectangle", "Bird, "Bug", "Square", "Circle". After knocking off at 10ish, he woke up cranky at about 2:15am. I felt his forehead and my fears were proved true - fever. The digital thermometre's battery was dead so we couldn't tell how hot he was. In any case we turned off the air-cond and gave him some medication. I've got to thank Elmo for calming him down and returning him to sleep.

This morning was no different. The fever was there. Looks like I won't be able to do my intervals today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home