p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Incoherent

Friday, December 05, 2008

Incoherent

The iPod's playing Matchbox 20's Unwell and I'm unwell. 2nd day of my cold. Nose not dripping like a faucet, thank goodness but the meds reduced me to a zombie. Coughing started yesterday. Craving for a large bowl of chicken noodle soup. With croutons. Got my haircut, head felt lighter. Bought bus tickets for the family for their trip back to Penang. Will be home alone from 23rd to 26th. 50K week beckons? 1 hour 15 minutes to 5pm. Sending good wishes to those racing Singapore this Sunday. Am I'm risking hyponatremia-ing? Lasse Viren and Sammy Wanjiru rock! Now, that's what I call racing!

Foot tendinitis has disappeared. Going to make myself a mug of camomile, limeflower and lavendar infusion.



Giving the world economy a kick in the **lls it needs. Nah!




Don't blame me! I was just trying to help!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Wallstreet is battered liao and you've just ko'ed their last hope...tsk tsk tsk...

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 2:23 PM  

  • ROTFLOL!!!!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 5:31 PM  

  • Hey,
    You are kicking the wrong **llbs. CEO, CFO, FR , FR , TS and Republicans should be kicked out years ago. Heheheh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home