p pol The Adventures of Carboman: August

Thursday, August 21, 2008

August




Oh, I'm glad August is coming to an end. I've been very much involved in the evangelism of running, giving a series of talks on shoes and running but at the expense of my personal training. With the Vertical Challenge happening next Wednesday, before the Human Race 10K the same weekend, my running will have to be skewed to short and fast workouts. I plan to put in an interval session just to perk up the VO2Max level. I'm just saying it but I'm not really sure if it happens that way!



After August comes September and that means I've less than 2 months to the day I fly off to the Big Apple. I'm really looking forward to it but am dreading my condition now. Will I have the time to work myself up to peak condition?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home