p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Further Take On The Forster Tri

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Further Take On The Forster Tri

I reviewed the Forsters earlier but I'd like to add further comments after wearing them for a few 10K races and faster training runs. I've since logged over 50K in them and I've nothing but praises for this shoe. The shoe didn't lose its stable properties at any time and provided excellent cushioning, heel and forefoot, regardless of the manner I land - heel, midfoot or forefoot. The wear and tear are minimal but I'm still limiting it for special races to preserve its lifespan. The recently acquired Brooks Axiom 2 which I will review in a few weeks' time will stand-in for faster paced training runs.

It's too bad that the Forsters are already discontinued - replaced by the Noosa Tri - but my good experience will only encourage me to explore the other performance trainers that asics has such as the DS Trainers.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Oops good you mentioned the DS trainer I forgot about I'd put away mine during my come back from injury. Yup I think I will take it out for a spin today if not tomorrow. Thanks!

    By Blogger CP Waterman, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home