p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Nike Vaporfly

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nike Vaporfly



This is going to be Chen's weapon of choice for the Penang Bridge Marathon. He will however need to tighten the laces as this fly weight of a shoe is a full size larger. I believe it has no airbags in the heel but Chen is hardcore enough to go with it.


Bought it at a steal - RM129 at the Ultimate Sports shop at the City Square Plaza. Only size available is US 9.5. These babies are built to last only 400Km and it's stated there in the sockliner! Chen will hopefully provide a review of it after putting it through its paces.
Cinya...I also want it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Chen should be very careful - correct fit should come first. It's usually not a good idea to buy a shoe that's too large or too small -- no matter how good the deal is.

    Best of luck in the upcoming challenge!

    Mitch
    Shaker Heights, Ohio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Hi Mitch,
    I'm so glad you posted coz since our last emails, my PC gave up on me and I nearly gave up on PC as well. Not having enough cash to splurge on a Mac, I decided to

    As a result of the hard disk failure, I lost your email. Can you drop me your email again? Much appreciated.

    Thanks for your note. I will be running this race with many overseas friends!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 8:43 PM  

  • I have the same shoes, those little orange are the best shoes in the whole damn world.

    Excellent choice.

    If I had the chance I would buy it twice.

    By Anonymous Miguel S., at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home