p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Presently, The Timing's Pretty Shitty

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Presently, The Timing's Pretty Shitty

1. My youngest brother has slipped discs and will undergo another check tomorrow at the PG GH.
2. I did a KL-PG-KL to send my Mom, C1 and C2 home for the school holidays.
3. Because of point 1, my Mom now has another to take care of.
4. We decided to bring C2 back to KL with us so that Mom won't have too many heads to care for.
5. The workplace's regional audit is coming, and with the ongoing project all leave has been frozen.
6. I've so much on my mind and to do that I've yet to watch the Five Thousand Meters DVD.
7. An article deadline is approaching.
8. My wife will need to take leave from work to look after C1 on Tuesday, after which both will be on the bus back to PG to help relieve my Mom.
9. We sought the help of C1's previous nanny to take care of him tomorrow as wife needs to attend court.
10. C1 misses his brother.
11. My wife and I miss C2
12. My right nipple is still sore following last Saturday's long run. So hands off that nipple!
12. Tomorrow's our 8th Wedding Anniversary and we're both working.

My thoughts are so disjointed that I had to post in point form. We just got back from PG a couple of hours back and I'm going to knock off early tonight. Looking forward to a better week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear you are in the midst of many 'hiccups' now and I hope all of them will quickly clear up.
    Wow!Happy number 8th and many many more to come with lots of blessed returns! ( my wife and I just had our 15th.hehe 5 days earlier than yours)
    Take care & Au revoir!


    -H2O
    Paris

    ps/ You sure had a good run on saturday.Bravo!

    By Blogger CP Waterman, at 1:16 AM  

  • Dr, Happy NO 8....and dun worry too much. Things will fall into places And I am into my 17th yr anniversary tis yr.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home