p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Playing Catch Up

Monday, September 04, 2006

Playing Catch Up

After not blogging nor checking my emails over the weekend, it was refreshing to read all the updates from the sites that I frequent. There were a few Awana Trailblazer reports (RWM's blog can always be depended on for photos and eye-opening reports), a-mini-race report from Rohaizad and a revelation from Justin. Managed to put in 2 short runs on Friday and Saturday and wanted to continue the trend on Sunday but ended catching up on some stuff which I've not enjoyed in awhile ie reading and napping. The napping part fell very short even by napping standard as I think I managed only 5 minutes before Carbo Kid pestered me for his afternoon milk! I'm back at the daily conference calls and am munching Post's Honey Nut Shredded Wheat to stave off my lunchtime hunger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home