p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Terry Fox Run

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Terry Fox Run

I've just called up San Francisco Coffee who is one of the sponsors for this year's run. As usual there's no entry form and you can just turn up at Lake Gardens on Sep 17th morning. To purchase a donation T-Shirt, just go to any San Fran outlet. I just bought a pair for RM25.

The front has the Terry Fox quote: The Running I Can Do Even If I Have To Crawl Every Last Mile
Back quote: Don't Run Away. Run With Us

http://www.terryfoxrunkl.org/


Everyone can do the marathon! If Terry could do it, why not you?

Get the T-Shirt, be inspired to run!

5 Comments:

  • got mine too.

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 6:33 PM  

  • Everyone can do the marathon! If Terry could do it, why not you?

    is this aimed at me? hahah

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 12:30 AM  

  • YES, its 4 U...... :O)

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 1:51 PM  

  • me got one too. Hope they serve free SF latte at the run heheh!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 2:23 PM  

  • C-Cube/Galnexdor: No lah! Just a general statement. Doing the marathon is a calling. Not everyone will do it, even though they can. And BTW, I love women (except Paris Hilton and bitchy bosses). See my latest post on all the women I've loved before!

    Runwitme: Ya man! I think I'm finally gonna make this year's event. Already missed the Regent buffet edition during my competitive days and ironically may be able to make it this time. Will bring Der Kid along.

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home