p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Cinya Low Mileage Nia

Monday, August 07, 2006

Cinya Low Mileage Nia

Took the camera out for another spin recently. Was very satisfied with the results although I still need to work on the fast action shots, which I didn't post here. Am very impressed with the video shots which rivals the quality of a videocam. I've posted some shots here: http://jamie419.fotopic.net. Feedback on photography is most welcome. The destination of my department trip this year is Phuket. I'd love to go but I won't be able to make it, which is too bad - the place would've provided me with some good opportunities to explore the camera. 
 
At the time of this blog entry, the air outside is very hazy. The brief lunchtime downpour did nothing to clear it and barring any change in wind direction, the gloom is set to remain. If I do run later, it'll be very easy. I'll have to drink up. If you think the marathonguide calculators are good, you may want to check out the one here: http://www.runworks.com/calculator.html. Based on Jack Daniels' VDOT concept, it allows for many variables even buffering for inclines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home