p pol The Adventures of Carboman: All's Hell That Went Well

Friday, May 26, 2006

All's Hell That Went Well

Yesterday was filled with colourful expletives (all these went on in my mind lah, you think I was crazy to shout them out meh?). I was in fact impressed with my repertoire of choice words. By 6:05pm I was out of the office and had PM18 for company. Even before I was 3 steps into my run, my boss called. Chatted on the phone while I slowed to a walk. By the time we resumed, we had walked a few minutes. Our first 3 laps were of comfortable pace about 8 minutes per lap. Then I decided to pick up the pace for the final one and completed it in 5:51.96, not a spectacular time but I'm nevertheless happy. Now we're looking forward to the PAR Run next Saturday.
Der_TNS_Team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home