p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Satisfaction, Another One Please

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Satisfaction, Another One Please

This morning's run was good even if it wasn't fantastic. The start was so difficult as I was running alone. Most had run in yesterday's Circuit Run and would either be resting or running at a relaxed pace. Only nearing the 10K mark did I encounter the recognizable faces - some Penguins and more later on. The pace held was very close to 6 minutes. I reached the 10K mark in 59 minutes, 20K in another 59 minutes and 30K in 57 minutes. I did another 3K close to 20 minutes. This week's mileage was off but I was able to put in 3 quality runs. Next week will be the final week before tapering.

3 Comments:

  • Well done! Glad that you have put in a run over 30k. I just hope to complete another 30 this weekend. Don't want to push it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:51 AM  

  • Jamie:

    Well done ! I think few of us will find interesting at last 12km in KLIM.U should know them all,base on CR3 and LSD performance..take care...let us support and motivate each other at last 12km in KLIM !!

    Cheers..!

    PM22
    Tey

    By Blogger Keipo, at 11:10 AM  

  • Wah! no bad, very good timing in your LSD training...See u in KLIM.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home