p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Cold Hard Truth

Friday, November 04, 2005

Cold Hard Truth

Finally found out what caused my lethargy these few days. Have been seeing a drop in performance over the last 1 week to be exact. My previous 35K exploits was 5K short and I struggled to complete 10 KLCC laps. Well this morning, the answer hit me hard. I was down with the sniffles and sneezes. The mega doses of C didn't completely stave off the viral onslaught I faced from outsiders and from my family members who were down the last couple of weeks. I think things would've been worst if I hadn't been whacking the C's. I'd miss 3 days of running and most probably tomorrow as well. And I can't really say no to playing the fishing toy or kicking the ball around with Carbokid, so getting the rest in will be difficult. Carbokid has by the way gotten to singing. So he's belting out hits like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars", "B-I-N-G-O", "Old McDonald" and "Mr Sun" in his own inimmitable (spelling?) manner.

2 Comments:

  • how old is carbokid again? hehe...sounds so cute...i LOVE kids...especially when the learn to walk and talk...even more so when they lean to sing...hehe...

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 11:11 PM  

  • oh...and get well soon...=)

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home