p pol The Adventures of Carboman: DVD Assault

Monday, October 31, 2005

DVD Assault

Watched 1 crappy movie - The Marksman - and 1 really mediocre one - Patient Zero - over the weekend. If you've not watched either, then spare yourselves the pain and stay away from them.

I've the following movies to "clear" over the next few days:
- Polar Express
- Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
- Playboy Video: Romp At The Mansion
- Seinfeld Season 3: Disc 4
- Final Fantasy VII
- Castle of Cagliostro

Yes, I've got plenty of catch up to do in the movies department! My brother left his X-Box at my place and I'm also having a go at it. Played some thrilling games such as Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear. I'd say that the X-Box controls are excellent and better than that of PS2, at least for first person shooters. Needless to say, my untrained skills at gaming resulted in countless untimely deaths at the hands of terrorists and other forms of subversives. But my needs to exterminate virtual human scums and blow up digitized helicopters are still unsatiated and I'll keep at it until my brother decides to take the console back.

1 Comments:

  • u should try silent hill (game). really nice..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home