p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Selamat DeepaRaya To All My Running Friends!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Selamat DeepaRaya To All My Running Friends!

Many will be making the journey home starting tonight while some runners from the club will be running in the breathtaking and spectacular Taroko Gorge Marathon. One day I'll run this marathon with a camera in hand!

Even more will be taking advantage of the slack traffic to run longer and run everyday. I hope to be one of them. Kicking off will be a 35K on Sunday, followed by 10K on Tuesday, 17K on Wednesday, 10Ks on Thursday and Friday. I really really look forward to leaving the office at 6pm today. I feel a bit tired today but probably just need to drink more or partake in Justin's favourite beverage. On second thoughts, I'll settle on a mug of Lemon Lime tea.

More on Taroko Gorge Marathon: Link # 1 | Link # 2 | Link # 3
On the gorge: Link # 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home