p pol The Adventures of Carboman: My Cup Runneth Over

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Cup Runneth Over

I've caught the cough from my wife. I'm sleepy. There are 2 deadlines at work. To hell with multi-tasking. TM will finally be fixing the phone line tomorrow. Need to take Carbowoman and Carbokid to the Immigration Office tomorrow to have their passports made. There are no broadband links to my housing area, yet. I need a solid uninterrupted 9 hours sleep. Carbokid is learning phonics. Carbowoman's arms are really smooth to the touch. I've to complete my claims submission at work. I need to collect my Dockers from Isetan and Carbowoman's photos during lunch time. There are some long runs to make. I want to go on leave.
 
My life is really full.

2 Comments:

  • Hhehe...

    It's one of those days where everything doesn't happen right. Awful ain't it. But gotta have it lah, lots of good days, must be balanced with equally bad days..

    Take care of that cough, man..

    By Blogger Julian, at 11:46 AM  

  • I envy u cos' yr life is really full! Take care of tt cough - drink lots of warm water!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home