p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Lazy Sunday

Monday, October 10, 2005

Lazy Sunday

It turned out that I was still sleepy at 10am on Sunday morning. It didn't help that everyone in the household felt the same. So there was a feeling of general malaise and everyone was basically lazing around. Before we knew it, it was already 2pm! Nobody wanted to go out for lunch, I couldn't find anyone to run 30K and in the end I only ran at 9:30pm at night. Did a 10K out of 20K, by which time it was already 10:30pm and I had yet to have dinner. I noticed a couple of slow moving bikers around the outer perimeter of the housing area which heightened my alertness. I don't know if it was paranoia but I decided to cut my run short at 10K. A disappointing end to an otherwise fantastic training week. I may potentially miss my runs this Sat and Sun as my wife will be back in Penang leaving me with Carbokid for the weekend. But the week has just begun and I'm confident of putting together another good stretch of run in before then. What's more distressing is the lack of really long ones which will make me an even stronger runner than this year's KLIM. I just need 4 35Ks to get to the next level. But where's the time? Think think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home