p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Nail

Friday, March 11, 2005

Nail

2 nights ago, I found that one of my toenails was slightly long. After snipping off the part of the nail, some clear coloured fluid seeped out from under the nail! I'd felt no pain on that toe, so it was surprising to me that there would be any problem at all. I quickly grabbed the tissue and proceeded to squeeze all the "juice" out - very important to prevent infection.

I'm feeling a bit of dull pain on the nail/toe if pressed. Will lace my shoes a bit looser afterwards for my comeback run.

2 Comments:

  • eeuugh... what is it with u and toenails?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

  • Aiyo...this is 'wat tat'. Man...luckily I am not eating anything while I was reading your blog. If not...uuuueeekkkk!!

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home