p pol The Adventures of Carboman: 2 Days To Go!

Friday, March 04, 2005

2 Days To Go!

Nearly every local running blog out there are radiating excitement for this Sunday's marathon. So many of my friends will be running this Sunday and I'm especially proud of the 1st timers (drumroll please!):

42K (first timers)
-
Sim aka Petaling Runner
- Martin aka LoneRunner
- Jason aka Der_Morning Man
-
Haris aka Der North Man

21K
- CS Wong (his first after umpteen years)
- Kenneth aka Der KNN runner
- Ajeep
aka Der Turtle Man

I know of a few who will be quietly going for their PRs - Newton, Cheong, CM...

I wish all the above and all of you out there an enjoyable race. Give it your all, run safe and most importantly ENJOY YOURSELVES! Cheer the supporters who'll be at Wisma Genting, TAR Road and the finish line - they will provide the much needed boost.

And yes, I shall remember the scene from
The Rock below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home