p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Wednesday Run - Coughing

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday Run - Coughing

For those who persisted and run with a bad cough, you'll know how I felt. The first two laps were run very slow - 9:00 per lap - but the coughing were prety bad. Though the phlegm were pretty much reduced following an early morning treatment, but there were enough to tickle the throat and send me into Cough Hell.

Only towards the end of the 5 lap workout did the coughing fit stopped and I even managed to pick up the pace. In the end I was just thankful I could run today. Later with Rohaizad's help, I distributed the 15K forms to the park regulars, including 2 leng luis (which I'll let Rohaizad tell more about). Oh yes, Newton also PR'd his 5-lapper in his new Max Moto (picture below).

The Max Moto 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home